Amel Soname Contact

Many people are defrauding people claiming to be Amel Soname magician or Amel Soname Healer and giving out phone numbers, making websites using the words: Amel Soname, creating emails, and social media accounts using Amel Soname . Social media is being used to spoil my name.I am NOT associated with these people who are claiming to be amel soname in any way or with those people who are running spiritual offices and asthana in the name of amel soname.If you have any questions or concerns, Amel Soname does not talk over the phone at all. You can contact amel soname through email ONLY. your questions will be answered on a first come first served basis. No other email address is valid to communicate with me except for amel_soname@yahoo.com.

This is not our website www.amelsoname.com , i am not associated with this site


Friday, January 6, 2012

at which places do the angels descend in this world?

Assalam oalaikum,
The angels frequent those places on earth in which people do zikr (remembrance of Allah). They may also visit the houses in which people remember Allah. Ideally speaking, they prefer visiting the mosques. Here is a real life experience: Once as I was about to finish my prayer after namaz, I felt slightly drowsy. I had a feeling that someone had whispered in my ear, “Say ameen”. Hence, I also repeated, “Ameen”. After a few days I saw a dream that my prayer had been answered by Allah.
there is a hadith about amin

(15) Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "If any one of you says, "Amin" and the angels in the heavens say "Amin" and the former coincides with the latter, all his past sins will be forgiven." (sahih bukhari Book #12, Hadith #748)

(16) Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "Say Amen' when the Imam says "Ghair-il-maghdubi 'alaihim wala-ddal-lin; not the path of those who earn Your Anger (such as Jews) nor of those who go astray (such as Christians); all the past sins of the person whose saying (of Amin) coincides with that of the angels, will be forgiven. (sahih bukhari Book #12, Hadith #749)

The fact that the angels frequent mosques can be verified from the hadith. Our Prophet Mohammad (s.a.w) had instructed the people to refrain from visiting the mosques after eating raw onions because they have a foul odour and the malaikah (angels) find it offensive. I believe that the angels visit the Khane Kaaba and the Roza of our Dear Prophet Mohammad (s.a.w) the most.

please watch this video


angels over come in masjid al aqsa
watch this video you will see a light men is listening khutba in masjid e nabi . video time 1.40





Amel soname contact


If you have any question contact me directly on my email. No other type of  help support or email support is valid to communicate with me. this is my email address

Remember me in your prayer 
amel soname 

No comments:

Popular Posts