Amel Soname Contact

Many people are defrauding people claiming to be Amel Soname magician or Amel Soname Healer and giving out phone numbers, making websites using the words: Amel Soname, creating emails, and social media accounts using Amel Soname . Social media is being used to spoil my name.I am NOT associated with these people who are claiming to be amel soname in any way or with those people who are running spiritual offices and asthana in the name of amel soname.If you have any questions or concerns, Amel Soname does not talk over the phone at all. You can contact amel soname through email ONLY. your questions will be answered on a first come first served basis. No other email address is valid to communicate with me except for amel_soname@yahoo.com.

This is not our website www.amelsoname.com , i am not associated with this site


Friday, January 6, 2012

seeking help from the moakils of Surah Al-Imran


Assalam oalaikum,
If a person wants to get his wishes granted with the help of Surah Al-Imran moakils then he should follow the same procedure that has been mentioned in the above posts. Like the Surah Fateha amal and the Surah Baqarah amal, this one is completely safe too and can be performed by a novice also.
Download the Surah Al-Imran recording from here:


For the remaining instructions, click here:surah fateha mokils





Amel soname contact


If you have any question contact me directly on my email. No other type of  help support or email support is valid to communicate with me. this is my email address

Remember me in your prayer 
amel soname 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how to know which surah to use for which type of wish/ dua?

Anonymous said...

Salaamalaikum. In your blog on mawakil amal it is given that if a person wants to become amil of any huruf he should recite that huruf 125000 times in 28 days.Sir I want to become amil of any one of huruf.I humbly request u to tell me the time,month,direction and guide me in doing this amal

mustafa said...

Salaam alayk.
You talked about Amal....what specific Amal should one do in order to activate a muwakkil angel to help him combat devils and sihr. And also how should the Amal be done. Pls tell me also the difference between jinn and muwakkil.
Mustafa! Wa salaam.

Popular Posts