Amel Soname Contact

Many people are defrauding people claiming to be Amel Soname magician or Amel Soname Healer and giving out phone numbers, making websites using the words: Amel Soname, creating emails, and social media accounts using Amel Soname . Social media is being used to spoil my name.I am NOT associated with these people who are claiming to be amel soname in any way or with those people who are running spiritual offices and asthana in the name of amel soname.If you have any questions or concerns, Amel Soname does not talk over the phone at all. You can contact amel soname through email ONLY. your questions will be answered on a first come first served basis. No other email address is valid to communicate with me except for amel_soname@yahoo.com.

This is not our website www.amelsoname.com , i am not associated with this site


Sunday, January 8, 2012

muwakkil angels has been mentioned in hadith

narrated Anas bin Malik:

The Prophet said, “At every womb Allah appoints an angel who says, ‘O Lord! A drop of semen, O Lord! A clot. O Lord! A little lump of flesh.” Then if Allah wishes (to complete) its creation, the angel asks, (O Lord!) Will it be a male or female, a wretched or a blessed, and how much will his provision be? And what will his age be?’ So all that is written while the child is still in the mother’s womb.”

{Volume 1, Book 6, Number 315: Sahih Bukhari}

Abu Tufail reported:

I visited Abu Sariha Hudhaifa b. Usaid al-Ghifari who said: I listened with these two ears of mine Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The semen stays in the womb for forty nights, then the angel, gives it a shape. Zubair said: I think that he said: One who fashions that and decides whether he would be male or female. Then he (the angel) says: Would his limbs be full or imperfect? And then the Lord makes thein full and perfect or otherwise as He desires. Then he says: My Lord, what about his livelihood, and his death and what about his disposition? And then the Lord decides about his misfortune and fortune.

{Book 033, Chapter 1, Number 6395: Sahih Muslim}

Narrated Ali ibn AbuTalib:

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said:

The angels do not enter a house which contains a picture, a dog, or a man who is impure by sexual defilement.

{Book 32, Number 4140: Sunan Abu-Dawud}

Narrated Aisha:

(mother of the faithful believers) I bought a cushion with pictures on it. When Allah’s Apostle saw it, he kept standing at the door and did not enter the house. I noticed the sign of disgust on his face, so I said, “O Allah’s Apostle! I repent to Allah and His Apostle . (Please let me know) what sin I have done.” Allah’s Apostle said, “What about this cushion?” I replied, “I bought it for you to sit and recline on.” Allah’s Apostle said, “The painters (i.e. owners) of these pictures will be punished on the Day of Resurrection. It will be said to them, ‘Put life in what you have created (i.e. painted).’ ” The Prophet added, “The angels do not enter a house where there are pictures.”

{Volume 3, Book 34, Number 318: Sahih Bukhari}





Amel soname contact


If you have any question contact me directly on my email. No other type of  help support or email support is valid to communicate with me. this is my email address

Remember me in your prayer 
amel soname 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Assalaamu Alaykum..

I have come across your website where you give information regarding te muwakkil angels. First and foremost the subject i would like to clarify with you is that are you an Aamil yourself? Where do you reside? I would like more info from you aswell and also i have an issue i would like to get checked out. Alhamdulillah by Allahs grace it is getting better just by making sincere dua and performing namaz with as much ikhlaas as possible.
Can you get back to as soon as possible. Jazaakumullah..
Wa alaykumus salaam

Anonymous said...

Asslamoalekum

I want to know difference between muwakil , jinn and farishte.
i know that lot of muwakils are alloted to every surah of quran sharif . my first question is they are muwakil or farishte. why the muwaqils are called jinnat.
there is any surah of quran sharif alloted to jinnat.
plz help

Anonymous said...

Aslamoulaikoum
Jo chota bacho pe mokelat ki hazriaat
hota hain app iske bare main bata sakte hain aur iska amal batade please.

Anonymous said...

respected sir,
assalamualakum,
I am in need of a muwakil badly
I humbly request you to give me an easy ba muwakkil amal along with the ijazat and guidance to do it
Hoping your kindself would do the needy,

Ali said...

Hi,
Salamo-Alykum

Its Ali From Nepal and Im 27 Yeras. I would like know the what is the actual meaning of MOAKIL AND AMEL. if you really interested to share your knowledge about above topics then please send me

Anonymous said...

Asalamualaikum Brother ,

I am in my studies and I was looking into Mowakil.
1 ) Please could you clarify what a Mowakil can do for you - to what extent
2 ) What conditions must one stay in for the Mowakil
3 ) What is the system of keeping a Mowakil , how we call it
4 ) Do you have a mowakil , if so - please explain your experience

faiz said...

Dear brother,
Aslamo-o-alikum,
I hope you will be good at all your doings. I am very keen and interested in learning the knowledge of mokkels. How can i learn , or grip on them , i need your help.I am trying from last few years to find out some reasonable person who can teach me ,but now with the help of internet, i found you.
please write me the process how can i start it . Please send me yours contact number too.it will be your greatness if you will my teacher.

komal said...

Salaam,

I read about your blog through google on muwakil I have lost a marriage proposal due to haq mahr and I wish to marry that guy I need a solution for my problem please advise.

Shukriya

Anonymous said...


A short question.
GIVE ME FULL DETAILS TO GET MOAKKIL. IN DIFFERENT TYPES OF MOAKKIL..

KHUDA HAFIZ.

sara said...

Salaam,
I just saw your muwakkil angel daus. Can you please read something for my sister and her husband to get back together. They are having problems. They have 3 little children. He told her to leave the house.

Thank you for your help

Popular Posts